In today’s fast-paced business world, being out-of-date is almost as bad as being ignorant. And knowledge without know-how gets you ... nowhere! But who can you trust to guide you through the paper jungle of labour policies, BEE scorecards, SETA’s and SAQA’s? Anchor Africa is a lifeline to all businesses, whatever their size or sector, looking for reliable, up-to-date assistance with:
- Optimising their training spend
- BEE consulting and verification
- Labour and general legal services and
- Occupational Health & Safety compliance.
Owned and run by Suné and Jan Koegelenberg, Anchor Africa brings you the expertise of a large business with the flexibility and personal attention of a small one. Here are some added reasons why our clients love to use us:
- We believe in making learning a positive, interactive and practical experience.
- We are flexible in terms of training group size, venue, time, course structure and so on. We work around you, not the other way around.
- We assist you to optimise your BEE score for skills development – all our courses qualify under Category E training.
- Because our programmes are SAQA unit standard aligned, you can get a refund for your training expenditure from the relevant SETA.
- We keep you informed of the latest policies and legislation, and what you can do to ensure you comply.
- We have a personal, hands-on approach that ensures we build lasting relationships with our clients.